Property Dispute Resolution - The tools, when and how to use them
Date: Friday 15 November 2019
Time: 10am to 3pm
Venue: The Ashworth Centre, The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The Conference will cover the following topics
- Rectification of Documents in the FTT
- Overlapping jurisdictions – High Court, County Court and FTT
- Witness handling (including Experts)
- Settlement & Compromise Agreements
- Costs and Funding arrangements
Please save the date - 15 November and note the time of this year's conference is different to previous years. It is on a Friday and it is from 10am to 3pm.
A light (buffet) lunch will be included.
Tickets will go on sale before the summer break, ticket prices will remain the same this year £120 for full members, £60 for associates and £175 for non-members.
Please watch this space.