PBA Mini-Conference 2017 - The Neuberger Years
Wednesday 22 November 2017, 2-6pm followed by a reception
Venue: Gray's Inn
To mark Lord Neuberger’s retirement, this year’s mini-conference will be held in his honour and will conclude with Nick Dowding QC interviewing him about his “life in the law”.
The workshops concerned with some of the subjects to which Lord Neuberger has made a particular contribution during his time on the bench and Professor Martin Dixon will open the Conference with some reflections on “the Neuberger years.”
- Life after Makdessi: penalties for property lawyers - John de Waal QC, Hardwicke
- Enfranchsiement - Philip Rainey QC, Tanfield Chambers
- Down Your Way: Making Easements Easy - Guy Fetherstonhaugh QC, Falcon Chambers
- Human rights and housing - Christopher Baker, Arden Chambers
- Beneficial interests and proprietary estoppel - Equity in the 21st century - Joanne Wicks QC, Wilberforce Chambers
The evening will end with a reception in honour of Lord Neuberger from 6-9pm.
Ticket will go on sale soon, please save the date.