Registration is now closed. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 8 March 2017
SEMINAR & DISCUSSION PANEL
Chaired by His Honour Judge Dight
Amanda Eilledge & Alaric Watson will be talking on:
- Disclaimers of leasehold and freehold property (ELB Securities Ltd v Love  CSH 167 and Re Fivestar Properties Ltd  1 WLR 1104).
- Exoneration, marshalling and subrogation in the context of real property.
- Property adjustment orders (Sands v Singh  EWHC 636 (Ch)).
- Priority of charging orders in insolvency.
Followed by a discussion panel comprising:
- His Honour Judge Dight (Senior Chancery & Designated Civil Judge CLCC)
- Amanda Eilledge (Hardwicke Chambers)
- Alaric Watson (Hardwicke Chambers)
- Dr. Andreas Televantos (Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge)
- Matthew Ditchburn (Hogan Lovells LLP)
- Chris Stevenson (Linklaters LLP)
Followed by drinks and canapés
To improve delegates’ understanding and awareness of recent developments in property related insolvency law, so as to enable property specialist to provide comprehensive advice to their clients.